Release Date: 12/06/2018
UIBS United Business Solutions Limited a Microsoft Gold certified Partner with over 20 years of successful development in Cyprus, is expanding its operations in Limassol and looking to recruit young, energetic and early career professionals. UIBS’ Microsoft cloud based digital solutions are helping companies transform their hotel, shipping, finance and legal operations through cloud based solutions. UIBS is looking for a Business Administrator to manage day-to-day tasks for the company.
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, hard-working, and inquisitive, can support their opinions and bring new ideas to enhance the company’s operations.
- A self-motivating person with the ability to act upon company needs in a fast-paced environment
- Excited and interested to work in a digital software company
- Pleasant, neat, professional and well-presented to act in integrity
- Willingness to learn fast and problem-solve autonomously
- Basic accounting skills
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, etc
- Fluent in spoken and written Greek and English
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Diploma or Bachelors in Administration, Political Science, Legal or University, College or Secretarial School degree will be considered an advantage but not required
- Previous working experience will be considered an advantage
- Previous working experience on CRM systems, hotel reservations, business and/or cloud based software operations will be considered an advantage.
- Work in team-oriented and collaborative environment as well as independently
- Serve our clientele by providing first-level support and monitoring
- Processing and filling (upon completion) of support tickets through an automated incident tracking system
- Screening, monitoring, and redirection of phone calls to appropriate team members
- Administration and secretarial support: management of back-office operations and functions including scanning, filing and processing company correspondence
- Collaboration with relevant stakeholders for procurement, purchasing, expense approvals, budget planning, employee data, manager reporting and on/off boarding purposes.
- Record keeping in accounting software Co-ordination and management of the company’s workflow
Remuneration and schedule
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on experience as well as a bonus scheme based on performance, through scheduled reviews.
Flexible Monday through Friday working schedule.
Interested applicants can contact UIBS by email at: email@example.com