Release Date: 01/04/2018
Ref Code: UIX101 UI-UX Web Designer
UIBS | Microsoft® Partner is a leader in Microsoft® licensing, design, architecture, deployment, development, infrastructure and distribution of enterprise and mid-sized e-business solutions. Its activities include the architecture of Microsoft® based networks including consulting services in Microsoft® Volume Licensing Agreements, the creation of dynamic web portals, the construction of corporate online interactive design and brand identities and the implementation and training of systems.
UIBS is seeking to recruit a creative UI-WX Web Designer to join its team in Limassol to design & develop for Internet and Intranet projects.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong HTML, CSS and UI-UX web design skills and solid working experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and vector-editing software knowledge like Adobe In-Design or Adobe Illustrator.
The candidate must have good communication skills, be self-motivated and enthusiastic about research in new web technologies and concepts, able to work with tight deadlines and comply with the team’s art direction, web application and SEO-related standards & guidelines.
A proven list or portfolio of websites designed or worked for is required.
Required education, experience and skills:
- Degree or diploma in UI-UX web design & development or related field in System Design Engineering
- Proven 3-5 years of UX for work experience
- Ability to understand user-defined requirements and assist in translating them into design and technical terms
- Very strong knowledge of HTML, XHTML
- Very strong knowledge of CSS
- Use of code-generating software, such as Dreamweaver and/or Visual Studio not necessary to be the depending factor and tool to produce code
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop or other image-editing software for:
- producing templates and visuals for website proposals
- editing and optimizing images and graphics for the web
- Knowledge of Illustrator or any other vector-editing software
- Skills in server side technologies, such as Microsoft .Net will be considered a big advantage
- Strong knowledge of SEO practices and method
- Strong knowledge of human computer interaction techniques Interest in research into new design technologies as they become available on the internet
- Ability to work with or train others including clients to use UIBS design and CMS tools.
- Ability to interact with all areas of the IT, Support and web development team
- Attractive remuneration package based on previous experience
- Casual, young, fun, dynamic work atmosphere that encourages research, training and personal development
- Vacation and/or paid time-off packages
If you've got what it takes to join a great team of highly skilled and dedicated IT & web development professionals please send your CV to email info -at- uibs.net
- Ref UIX101.