UIBS Managed Microsoft® IT Services enables organizations to further reduce costs and improve efficiencies and can provide superior Microsoft® Infrastructure and Application outsourcing.
The services provide a baseline of core service functions on which specific Microsoft® technologies and applications are monitored and controlled. Microsoft® infrastructure services and applications are delivered in a controlled and predictable way as a utility, allowing organisations to focus on strategic initiatives – and not be distracted by the enabling technologies. The core set of functions are:
- Monitoring of the Microsoft® Server Architecture
- Visualisation of the status of the managed environment and prediction of the availability of the managed environment
- Reporting on the performance and status of the server infrastructure
- Event management of exceptions occurring in the day to day control of the managed environment
- Programme Management Office functions
UIBS can also provide a service desk function to provide call management, incident and problem control and first line support for diagnostic and resolution activity for issues within this Managed Service.