Ref Code: DES101 Web Designer
UiBS | Microsoft® Partner is a leader in Microsoft® licensing, design, architecture, deployment, development, infrastructure and distribution of enterprise and mid-sized e-business solutions. Its activities include the architecture of Microsoft® based networks including consulting services in Microsoft® Volume Licensing Agreements, the creation of dynamic web portals, the construction of corporate online interactive design and brand identities and the implementation and training of systems.
UiBS is seeking to recruit a creative Web Designer to join its team in Limassol to design & develop for Internet and Intranet projects.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong HTML, CSS and web design skills, solid working experience with Photoshop and/or Fireworks, Visual Studio and/or Dreamweaver, Flash and any vector-editing software knowledge like In-Design or Illustrator.
The candidate must have good communication skills, be self-motivated and enthusiastic about research in new web technologies and concepts, able to work with tight deadlines and comply with the team’s art direction, web application and SEO-related standards & guidelines.
A proven list or portfolio of websites designed or worked for is required.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Degree or diploma in web design & development or related field
- Proven 2-4 years of web design work experience
- Ability to understand user-defined requirements and assist in translating them into design and technical terms
- Very Strong knowledge of HTML , XHTML
- Very strong knowledge of CSS
- Use of code-generating software, such as Dreamweaver and/or Visual Studio
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop or other image-editing software for:
- producing templates and visuals for website proposals
- editing and optimizing images and graphics for the web
- Knowledge of Illustrator or any other vector-editing software
- Skills in server side technologies, such as .Net will be considered an advantage
- Strong Knowledge of SEO practices and method
- Strong Knowledge of human computer interaction techniques Interest in research into new design technologies as they become available on the interne
- Ability to work with or train other web designers and client
- Ability to interact with all areas of the IT, Support and web development department
- Attractive Remuneration package based on privileges and experience
- Casual, young, fun, dynamic work atmosphere that encourages research, training personal development
- Vacation and paid time-off package
If you've got what it takes to join a great team of highly skilled and dedicated IT & web development professionals please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ref DES101.