UiBScms Content Management System is a cloud ready solution that provides a suite of web-based online platforms to manage the content of single websites or portals. This cloud service allows content editing, document and image publishing without any special IT or programming skills
UiBScms enables users to post news items and special offers, manage publications and content and keeping the content fresh and up-to-date by placing the business people that drive your company in charge of its content through role based functions.
UiBScms is flexible, affordable and has a number of modules that address the needs of vertical and horizontal markets such as Public and Private Corporations, Top Brand Portals, Trading, Business, Banks, Hotels and more.
UiBScms is built on Microsoft®.net 4.5 framework and runs on Microsoft® SQL 2012 R2 in a multi-tiered environment with multitenant architecture to enable the true potential of cloud computing.
- Increases speed of posting new content or changes
- Increases site flexibility
- Supports decentralised authoring
- Reduces duplication of information
- Supports quick reaction to market pressures
- Reduces site maintenance costs
- Browser based application – intuitive and easy-to-use
- WYSISWYG interface – see instantly the effect of changes that you make
- Dynamic assembly of content – stores content and design separately bringing them together in the site
- Automatic publication and expiration – define start and end dates for content
- Templates and Cascading Style Sheets – manage look and feel for all pages from one source
- Rich-text editing – format text using simple word processing controls
- Indexing and search – user defined keywords for search engine metadata
- Administration and security – manage access to site and sub-sites, and user activity rights
- Custom metadata – build filters and generate dynamic lists
- Ad Rotator – manage banners and advertisements on your site
- Multi-Language support – manage content created in multiple languages (upon request)
- Feedback Forms – create and edit simple forms and email responses