Whether you are an experienced professional or just embarking on your
career, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with UiBS United
Your opportunities with us are virtually
unlimited. Whatever your career goals, we have the global reach to
embrace them. We believe in creating a culture where people treat each
other with fairness and respect, where we provide good learning
opportunities and where people enjoy working with us.
your career, you will be challenged by the work and by the people on
your team and at the clients we serve. You will be constantly learning.
Your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and
teamwork. Your individuality will be recognized. You will be encouraged
to be yourself.
Account / Project Manager
Ref Code: SAL101 Account Manager/ Project Manager
United Business Solutions Ltd is a leader in the development and
distribution of enterprise and mid-sized web based e-business solutions
in Cyprus and abroad. Its activities include the development of dynamic
web sites, the construction of corporate online interactive design and
brand identities and the implementation and training of web based
UiBS is seeking for an experienced
& talented Account Manager to join our team in Limassol. The
Account Manager will join our team of highly skilled and dedicated
information technology professionals to take on day-to-day
responsibility for both existing and new account portfolios for a range
of clients from demanding Enterprise level companies to smaller firms.
Reporting to the General Manager, the candidate’s task will be to
ensure delivery of high levels of creative, technical and commercial
service. Candidates should be of a well rounded character with a broad
skills base, able to earn confidence and trust from our staff as well
as our clients.
They should have a strong mix of technical understanding, commercial
experience and marketing savvy, with impressive experience of project
delivery and account development skills.
Candidates need to have at least two years' experience in account
management at an information technology company, and we would be
particularly interested in a background in either web development,
design or marketing.
Pre-requisites for the job include:
• Sophisticated understanding of the Internet and in particular web technologies
• Commercial sensibility
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills particularly in English
• Project management skills
• Sales and profit accountability
• A strong client service ethic
If you've got what it takes to join a great team of highly skilled and
dedicated information technology professionals, and you like the idea
of working in modern offices on the most important companies in Cyprus
send your CV at email@example.com Ref SAL101.
Ref Code: DES101 Web Designer
UiBS™ is a leader in Microsoft® licensing, design, architecture, deployment, development, infrastructure and distribution of enterprise and mid-sized e-business solutions. Its activities include the architecture of Microsoft® based networks including consulting services in Microsoft® Volume Licensing Agreements, the creation of dynamic web portals, the construction of corporate online interactive design and brand identities and the implementation and training of systems.
UiBS is seeking to recruit a creative Web Designer to join its team in Limassol to design & develop for Internet and Intranet projects.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong HTML, CSS and web design skills, solid working experience with Photoshop and/or Fireworks, Visual Studio and/or Dreamweaver, Flash and any vector-editing software knowledge like In-Design or Illustrator.
The candidate must have good communication skills, be self-motivated and enthusiastic about research in new web technologies and concepts, able to work with tight deadlines and comply with the team’s art direction, web application and SEO-related standards & guidelines.
A proven list or portfolio of websites designed or worked for is required.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Degree or diploma in web design & development or related field
- Proven 2-4 years of web design work experience
- Ability to understand user-defined requirements and assist in translating them into design and technical terms
- Very Strong knowledge of HTML , XHTML
- Very strong knowledge of CSS
- Use of code-generating software, such as Dreamweaver and/or Visual Studio
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop or other image-editing software for:
- producing templates and visuals for website proposals
- editing and optimizing images and graphics for the web
- Knowledge of Illustrator or any other vector-editing software
- Skills in server side technologies, such as .Net will be considered an advantage
- Strong Knowledge of SEO practices and method
- Strong Knowledge of human computer interaction techniques Interest in research into new design technologies as they become available on the interne
- Ability to work with or train other web designers and client
- Ability to interact with all areas of the IT, Support and web development department
- Attractive Remuneration package based on privileges and experience
- Casual, young, fun, dynamic work atmosphere that encourages research, training personal development
- Vacation and paid time-off package
If you've got what it takes to join a great team of highly skilled and dedicated IT & web development professionals please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ref DES101.